Win Tickets to Apple Cup 2013 at Ballard Loft!
Whether you’re a Husky or Cougar fan, you have got to be excited about this year’s Apple Cup game on November 29th (Black Friday). You can win tickets to Apple Cup 2013 with Ballard Loft, if you participate in our Red Hook Draft Raffle during Husky and Cougar games leading up to the Cup.
Just some Apple Cup facts for fans to note:
• The Huskies and the Cougars have battled out the Apple Cup (previously called the ‘Governor’s Trophy’ until 1962) 105 times.
• The first game was a 5-5 tie in 1900.
• In all time, the Huskies have won 67 times, Cougars have won 32 times, and the two have tied 6 times.
• The longest WSU winning streak was 2 games (years) in a row, while the longest UW winning streak was 8.
• The largest victory for either team was the 51-3 Husky victory in 2000.
Head to the Loft to watch WSU and UW games in the next two months, and drink our Red Hook on tap. You will receive a raffle ticket for every pint of Red Hook that you drink during the games! Then we’ll draw a winner from the raffle during the games on November 23rd (WSU is playing Utah, and the Huskies are playing Oregon State). The raffle winner will receive two tickets to the Apple Cup game on November 29th, which happens to be Black Friday.
If Red Hook isn’t your drink of choice, and you’re relying on a game-day buddy to win the Apple Cup raffle at Ballard Loft, we have lots of other drink specials to satisfy a thirsty palate! Absolut Bloody Marys and house cocktails are only $6, and Avion and Jameson are only $7 on game day. Pitchers of Bud Light during all football games on Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are just $12 – a great deal for your group to share! Who’s buying this round?
In addition to those great game day specials, we now have several rotating taps featuring: Boneyard IPA, HUB (Hopworks Urban Brewery) IPA, O’Brian’s Harvest Ale from Hales, Beehaven Spice Pumpkin Mead, Red Hook Audible Ale, and Ninkasi Believer Double Red Ale.
We look forward to seeing you on game day!